Importing Google / GSuite Contacts to Connection Card Pro
Importing contacts to Connection Card Pro from Google Contacts (or GSuite Contacts) is fairly straightforward. Use the following steps to walk you through the process.
Export Contacts from Google
The first step is to export contacts from Google GSuite.
- Login to your Google account at https://contacts.google.com.
- If you aren't already there, navigate to Contacts by clicking the Google Apps button in top right corner and then clicking Contacts.
- On the left side, click "Export"
- In the pop-up, choose Export As "Google CSV"
- Click Export. The file will download. Save this file to your computer in a place you can find it.
Importing Contacts to Connection Card Pro
Once you've downloaded the CSV file containing your Google Contacts, login to Connection Card Pro and from the left menu, navigate to Person List > Import Persons
- Select the CSV file that you've downloaded above from your computer.
- Be sure to select First Row Headers under Column Headers
- Here you can adjust any other settings you wish to adjust, but the default settings will work for a basic import.
- Click Upload File
- In the next step, you can assign each column to an associated field and then proceed through the guided process to import your contacts.